Piggy Paint Nail Polish - Dragon Tears
Piggy Paint Nail Polish - Dragon Tears (Light Green Pearl Nail Polish)
Ever worry about your kids biting their polished nails and ingesting the solvents that make up most nail polishes? Ever seen how ordinary nail polish "eats" through foam? Well, say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Size: .5 fl oz.
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish?
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Collect more vivrantly-colored Piggy Paint Nail Polishes.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Since most young children are squirmy during the drying process of any polish, we suggest singing songs to pass the time. Two rounds of the “ABC’s” should make 60 seconds pass by very quickly. Make “Piggy Painting” a bonding experience for you and your child.
Though you do not need to use a blow dryer, it is recommended for maximum chip resistance. Since Piggy Paint is water-based and does not contain harsh chemicals, it takes longer for its ultimate hardness to be reached. The blow dryer just speeds up this process. Another alternative is to wait and polish your child’s nails after bath time, before they go to bed. This will allow the polish to cure overnight.
Made Of / Made In
Piggy Paint Nail Polish - Dragon Tears - Ingredients: Water, acrylates copolymer, butoxy diglycol, Neolone 950. May contain mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments. Made in the USA.
Manufacturer / Safety Compliance
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. It was founded by Melanie Hurley, a mother of two young children. She created Piggy Paint as a response to her concerns about her children biting their polished nails and after she saw how a drop of solvent-based nail polish "ate" through a foam plate.
No posts found